All website design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement of them are Copyright of Malaysian Medical Gazette and Malaysian Integrated Medical Professionals Association. Photos are the copyright of Malaysian Medical Gazette and/or the photographer/licensing agency. All rights are reserved. No part of this website or the content on it may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution. The content of this website may not be reproduced without seeking written permission from Malaysian Medical Gazette. If you wish to reproduce any content from website, permission can be sought by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
All trading names, brand names, products and service names and titles and copyrights used in the website are trademarks, trade names and service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
Restricted use of website content
No part of this website may be reproduced in anyway.
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission to do so from us.
Links to third party websites
Certain links on the website may lead to other websites which are not under our control. The use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on the website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content of any third party’s website.
Linking to the Malaysian Medical Gazette site
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Social media integration
We take no responsibility for the content of any postings by third parties, for example, tweets brought in via our Twitter feed.
Communications via the website
Where you are given the facility to enter information on to, or communicate via, the website you agree to use the website for lawful and civil purposes only and that you will not (nor allow others to):
- post any material which is offensive, racist, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any one or any entity;
- post any statements which are intentionally false or misleading;
- post any material which you do not have the right to transmit; or
- post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation.
- You agree to fully and effectively indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified from and against all costs, claims, liability, expenses (including legal expenses), damages and losses incurred by us as a result of a breach by you of the provisions contained in this clause, whether arising under tort, statute or otherwise.
Website acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use above
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use detailed above;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We do not warrant that the website will be available at all times or that it is virus or error free. Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. You are therefore recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the website.
The Website is for information purposes only and is provided on an “as is” basis. We accept no liability for the accuracy, completeness, currency or truth (save for fraudulent representations) of any of the information contained in the website or for any reliance placed by any person on such information (including but not limited to any prices quoted) or for any reliance placed by any person on such information. Nothing contained on the website shall be deemed to be an offer by us to you or any other person.
Any advice given on this website is for guidance purposes only. Any such advice should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for legal or other professional advice on your specific requirements.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.